Internationally recognised makeup artist and recently awarded best makeup educator of the year 2018, Charlotte Ravet has developed education programs for professional makeup artists worldwide.
Learn how to master colour theory for any skin tones, create perfect balance in your makeup, establish the perfect proportions for any face shape and master Charlotte's signature looks.
In 2018, Charlotte has been invited to demonstrate makeup techniques throughout Australia including stage presentation for Beauty Expo Australia and at the Brisbane Hair and Beauty Expo.
The Makeup solutions - Two Day Workshop
Learn French makeup techniques with Charlotte. Exclusive in Australia, Charlotte will give you a new approach of colour theory and face proportions to enhance your precision, and improve your efficiency with any model.
This workshop will troubleshoot most common issues makeup artists face in their work.
What you will learn:
- Tips and Tricks to prep the skin before applying makeup.
- Create a full face makeup using only one palette and primary colours
- Choose the colour harmony for your client/model.
- Customise your own foundations and colour match your models skin.
- Establish the perfect proportions for any face shapes using parallel lines.
- Learn the art of using cream pigments for eyes and lips.
- Create balance and symmetry in your looks.
What is included with two day workshop?
A goodie bag is given to all attendees including a primary colour palette from Maqpro to help you create your looks.
A makeup guide.
Attendees are required to bring their own models but if you have any issues we can help you.
*Ask about group discounts for 3 or more attendees.